The following individuals, from the University of Colorado academic community and from outside companies and organizations, help guide our program. We are grateful for the time and advice they give us.
- Sandra Fish, Instructor, CU Journalism & Mass Communication
- Laura Frank, founder, I-News: the Rocky Mountain Investigative Reporting Network; former investigative reporter, Rocky Mountain News
- Bill Mitchell, director, News Transformation initiative, Poynter Institute
- Mark Potts, online-news pioneer; media entrepreneur and consultant; CEO of GrowthSpur
- Associate Professor David Slayden, CU Journalism & Mass Communication; director, Boulder Digital Works
- David Stanton, technology fellow, the Poynter Institute; instructor of digital journalism, University of Florida at Gainesville; researcher on news-reading behavior and cognition across platforms
- Assistant Professor Rick Stevens, CU Journalism & Mass Communication